Fun Party Fruit Decorations
Add a little more fun to your next party, by creating an editable centerpiece. There are so many things you can carve fruit into, from a baby carriage to a bouquet of flowers. You don’t need any special tools or great talent, just a little imagination.
You should be able to find most of the tools you’ll need already in your kitchen. Some helpful tools would be:
- Cookie Cutters – If you want to add some fun shapes to your design.
- Writing Utensil – It is often easier if you make some outlines of where you would like to cut.
- Knifes – Having a few different sizes of knifes will help.
- Melon Baler – This will help you clean out your fruit and get a more enjoyable look to your masterpiece.
- Toothpicks – Toothpicks will come in handy if you are looking to help hold different things together.
- Kebab Sticks – They are used most when creating flowers.
- Vegetable peeler – This will help shape and smooth out different areas.
Additional Ideas and Tips
- Use a towel underneath your fruit when cutting; this will be helpful to soak up the juice.
- Use more than one kind of fruit to add color.
- Use a large metal spoon to help smooth out all the bumps.
when you’re done scooping out all your fruit.
- Drizzling chocolate over strawberries or other fruit can help enhance the taste and look to your creation
- You do not need to just stick with fruit; vegetables also make great for carving.
We would love to add your creations and ideas to our site!