How to make a Mini Balloon Tree
Balloon trees can vary in size and shape. This balloon tree stands about three foot tall and makes a great centerpiece for a wedding reception or other special event. Here is how to create one for your upcoming event:
1. Gather all your materials, you will need:
- Mini Stand
- Air Pump
- Fake Flowers
2. Blow up twenty balloons to about 5 inches, making sure that they are all the same size.
3. Tie all your balloons into pairs of two.
4. Now, take two pairs and twist them together onto the bottom on the stand. Take another two pairs of balloons and twist them together right above the first set of two. Then push your balloons down until they are all snug against one another.
5. Next you will make the top of the tree. Start by twisting your remaining pairs into groups of four. Now combine all of the balloons together. It is easiest to use a long skinny balloon to attach all of them together, by tying one end to a cluster of balloons and then wrapping it all around the rest of the balloons.
6. Stick your cluster of balloons on the top of the stand.
7. Lastly, finish decorating your balloon tree with ribbons and flowers.